Are you looking to modify a particular text string, or use a different wording for some specific element (but without changing the language)? Here's what you should know:
1) If you are looking to actually translate the plugin to a different language, please see our dedicated translation guide. This article is not about that.
2) Some texts can be modified in B2BKing -> Settings -> Language & Text.
To modify the text and names of registration options and roles, simply go to B2BKing -> Registration Roles / Registration Options and edit fields there directly.
3) For all other text in the plugin, you can use the following method:
For example let's say you want to change 'Request custom quote' to 'Request a quotation'. Follow these steps:
In the above image, our website's language is English (United States), and we create a translation in the same language. Obviously, this is not an actual translation, since we are not changing the language of the site - it is simply a method that allows us to easily change any text. The text we modify will overwrite the original text.
3. I find the text and modify it:
4. Click the 'Save' button, and that's it.
When we go to Cart, we can now see the new text:
Powered by BetterDocs