B2BKing is coded according to WordPress Internationalization standards and can be translated fully to any language. The plugin comes with a .pot file, a translation template that can be accessed and translated with a specialized plugin such as Loco Translate.
1. Download the free plugin called Loco Translate from here. Or add directly from the WordPress administration via Plugins > Add New.
2. Install and Activate.
3. Go to the new Loco Translate menu item created in your Dashboard with six sub-sections.
4. Go to the Plugins section, and select B2BKing:
5. Add new languages using the Add New Language link:
6. Choose the language to add in the list, or enter the language ISO code (ex: fr_FR, en_US etc…), and select the folder to add the translation files to, and click Start Translating:
Note that Loco Translate offers three different locations for your create the translating, the best choice is Other if you are looking to have your own custom translating, you should avoid “Author” location since it’s inside the plugin and will be overwritten on updates.
7. Click Save when finished:
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.