B2BKing is coded according to WordPress Internationalization standards and can be translated fully to any language. The plugin comes with a .pot file, a translation template that can be accessed and translated with a specialized plugin such as Loco Translate or WPML.
Loco Translate is an excellent free choice that works well for most stores, whereas WPML is more complex but also more powerful.
1. Install the free "Loco Translate" translate plugin. You can find it by simply searching for it via Plugins > Add New.
2. Go to the Loco Translate menu item -> Plugins and select B2BKing Pro.
Note: When you have both B2BKing Core and B2BKing Pro, only B2BKing Pro needs to be translated.
3. Add new languages using the New Language button:
4. Choose the language from the list, or enter the language ISO code (ex: fr_FR, en_US etc…), and select the folder in which to save the translation files.
Note that Loco Translate offers three different locations. We recommend you choose "System".
You should NOT choose “Author”, as that will be overwritten when you update B2BKing.
Then click on "Start Translating":
5. Translate strings. You can select each string and enter a translation.
Then click Save when finished.
To translate registration fields and registration roles (registration dropdown options):
For fields go to B2BKing->Registration Fields, click "Edit" on each field, and directly modify the Label and Placeholder:
For roles (individual customer, b2b users) go to B2BKing->Registration Roles, click "Edit" on each role, and directly modify the title:
If you are translating your site using WPML, please see our dedicated WPML Translation Guide.
When translating the plugin, sometimes you may not be able to find one or multiple strings.
This is usually resolved by going to Loco Translate -> Plugins -> B2BKing Pro -> your language, and then clicking on the SYNC button:
After clicking sync, please try finding the strings again, as they may now be visible.
Powered by BetterDocs